Photography 101 is the intro to photography class that combines the basics of composition with new techniques so that you can become a better photographer! In this class, we’ll learn what separates snapshots from great photographs with classroom conversation, PowerPoint examples and hands-on learning.
Hands-on Learning Experience
This class lasts 2.5 hours and focuses on an in-depth experience of practicing everything you learned. Your instructor will walk you through practical exercises around:
- Proper lighting
- Getting away from the “tourist position”
- Rule of thirds
- Leading lines
- Symmetry & repetition
- Zooming in and filling the frame
- Shallow depth of field and creating that blurred background effect
- and much more
This is workshop you don’t want to miss. Get the hands-on learning you need to capture images faster, better and have a lot more fun doing it. After this class:
- You will have a better understanding of your goals for learning to become a better photographer.
- You will have learned how to better compose your photos and see instant improvements in the photographs you take.
- You will have gained a better understanding of using natural and artificial sources of light to your advantage in different lighting situations.
- You will know what other classes might be of interest to you in your pursuit of becoming the photographer you want to be.
What to Bring to The Class:
- Point-and-shoots, compact cameras, or DSLRs. Any camera is appropriate for this class
- Fully charged battery
- Empty Memory Card
- Pen & Paper
- Open Mind Ready to Learn
Proceed with the registration below to reserve a spot for this class before it runs out.
Book Your Seat
Bookings are closed for this event.