The Right Light Photography, LLC (DBA LocalPhotoClasses.com)
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT & PHOTO RELEASE
1. In consideration for participating in a Photography Class, I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE The Right Light Photography, LLC, their officers, servants, agents, and employees (hereinafter referred to as RELEASEES) from any and all liability, claims, demands, suits, losses, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES, or otherwise, while participating in such activity or not, or while in, on, or upon the premises where the activity is being conducted or in transportation to and from said premises.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I can fully participate in this activity. I am fully aware of risks and hazards connected with the activity, including but not limited to the risks as noted herein, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity, and engage in such activity knowing that the activity may be hazardous to me and my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY RISKS OF LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING DEATH, that may be sustained by me, or any loss or damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity, or not, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
3. I further hereby AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASEES from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorney’s fees, that may incur due to my participation in said activity, or not, WHETHER CAUSED BY NEGLIGENCE OF RELEASEES or otherwise.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind the members of my family and spouse (if any), if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am not alive, shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE the above named RELEASEES. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.
5. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE RIGHT LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MEDICAL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH AN INJURY I MAY SUSTAIN.
6. I ALSO UNDERSTAND THAT I AM RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE I CAUSE TO THE EMPLOYEES OR COMPANY EQUIPMENT.
7. I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THERE MAY BE A RISK OF SERIOUS INJURY (KNOWN OR UNKNOWN) TO ME, WHICH MAY INCLUDE PERMANENT DISABILITY OR PARALYSIS, OR DEATH, IN CONNECTION WITH MY PARTICIPATION AND I ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND ALL RISK OF, ANY BODILY INJURY, DEATH PROPERTY DAMAGE THAT I MAY SUFFER FOR ANY REASON DUE TO MY PARTICIPATION.
BY REGISTERING OR ATTENDING ANY EVENT/CLASS, I ACKNOWLEDGE AND REPRESENT THAT I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and sign it voluntarily as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute this Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by same.
By Registering or Attending any event/class, I do hereby consent and agree that The Right Light Photography, LLC, its employees, or agents have the right to take photographs or video of myself and/or the minor I am the legal guardian of date I registered for the event/class and to use these in any and all media, now or hereafter known, and exclusively for the purpose of The Right Light Photography, LLC. I further consent that my name and identity may be revealed therein or by descriptive text or commentary.
I do hereby release to The Right Light Photography, LLC, its agents, and employees all rights to exhibit this work in print and electronic form publicly or privately and to market the company. I waive any rights, claims, or interest I may have to control the use of my identity or likeness in Specific media used.
I understand that there will be no financial or other remuneration for recording me, either for initial or subsequent transmission or playback.
I also understand that The Right Light Photography, LLC is not responsible for any expense or liability incurred as a result of my participation in this recording, including medical expenses due to any sickness or injury incurred as a result.
I represent that I am at least 18 years of age, and/or am the legal guardian of any minors whose photos or videos that I am releasing have read and understand the foregoing statement, and am competent to execute this agreement.