I want to share three announcements with you for the last week of June and the start of summer.
- Monday is the last day to apply for the Photographer in Training Program. This is the 6 month training program that teaches you the business side of photography.
You also get 6 months of unlimited access to all local and online classes through https://localphotoclasses.com. Once you apply I will contact you personally to meet over the phone or in-person to discuss your eligibility for the program. If you have ever been on the fence about making money from photography go ahead and apply here http://pitprogram.com/apply and I will personally meet with you. Worst case scenario you get some free coaching/guidance.
- There is a meet & critique tonight. Bring your photos and have them critiqued by the instructors. It is totally free and you get to hang out with your peers and talk photography all night. Don't have photos to be critiqued? You can still come and learn from others and have a good time. You can RSVP for the event here. http://localphotoclasses.com/events/free-meet-critique-show-photography-assignments-2014-06-25/
- We have some great classes this weekend that you definitely want to check out. We are a coupon for this weekend's classes to start the summer off right. Save $15 on all classes this weekend. Use coupon code SUMMER15 when you register for any class listed below.
- Master your flash on or off camera with Rob Andrew this Saturday June 28 at 10am. Register here
- Get the hands on learning with off camera flash photography and shoot like a pro. Rob Andrew will take you through the streets of North Park to capture some amazing images. Register here.
- Learn what you need to know to improve your composition, regardless of what camera you use. Register for Photography 101 here - You also get the online course.
- Get out of auto-mode and control your camera. Learn aperture, ISO, shutter speed and more. Register for Photography 102 here. You also get the online course.